The Municipal Building is located at 3541 East Center St. (U.S. Route 20).
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm (Court Clerk not available for ticket processing during lunch 11:00am - 11:30am)
The Income Tax office is open Monday-Thursday 10:30am-4:30pm and Friday 10:30am-4:00pm. Appointments are available by calling 224-1924
An elected Mayor and six Council members govern the village. These are four year terms, all other positions are appointed.
- Mayor - Mindy Bisbee (440) 335-1473 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiscal Officer - (440) 224-0091 or email@example.com
- Mayor Court Clerk - Dora Lira (440) 224-0091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tax Administrator - Cheryl Cliff (440) 224-1924 or email@example.com
- Police Chief - Shannon Krenisky (440) 224-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solicitor - Gary Pasqualone
Council Meetings - held the first Monday and the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm. If the meeting date falls on a holiday, the meeting will be the following night.
Committee Meetings Start at 5:00pm:
Streets (Tina-Chair, Tim Green, Jose Rodriguez)
Fire, Police, Rescue (Mike Fitchet -Chair, Dave Moody, and Jose Rodriguez)
Finance (Tim Green- Chair, Dave Moody, Mike Fitchet)
Law, Ord. and Health (Mike Fitchet-Chair, Tammy Andrew, and Dave Moody)
Golf Course Meetings 2nd Tuesday of the month 7:30am (Tim Green-Chair, Mike Fitchet, Tammy Andrew)
Lands, Buildings, Utilities Meetings 2nd Wednesday of the month 5:30pm (Tammy Andrew-Chair, Tina Stasiewski, Dave Moody)
Park & Campground Meetings 2nd Wednesday of the month 6:00pm (Jose Rodriguez-Chair, Tammy Andrew, Tina Stasiewski)
- Tammy Andrew (440) 224-0091 or email@example.com
- Michael Fitchet (440) 224-0091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timothy Green - President Pro-Tem (440) 224-0091 or email@example.com
- Jose Rodriguez (440) 224-0091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Stasiewski (440) 224-0091 or email@example.com